These Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as “ToS”) apply to the use of the service provided by HelloVPN. HelloVPN is a service offered by HelloVPN.com (hereinafter referred to as “HelloVPN”, “we” or “us”).
You (“Client” or “Subscriber”) (HelloVPN and Subscriber collectively known as “Parties”) acknowledge that HelloVPN and/or any of its parent companies or constituents will not be held liable for any and all liability arising from your use of its services and website.
Either you agree to these terms Or if you don’t, you can’t use the website or service.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
Client understands that the present Terms of Service are subject to changes made by HelloVPN at any time at its sole discretion, and you agree to be bound by any and all modifications, changes and/or revisions. You understand that it is your obligation to periodically review this webpage in order to account for any changes made, as they will be binding upon assent.
If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
HelloVPN grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to subscribe to an account to which you have access for your personal, private, commercial, non-transferable, limited uses solely as set forth herein and as set forth in any additional documentation and/or agreements applicable to the Services accessed by you. All intellectual property rights on HelloVPN are owned by HelloVPN.com only. and are protected by International copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and other laws protecting intellectual property and related proprietary rights. You may not copy or download any Content from the HelloVPN website unless you are expressly authorized to do so. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to HelloVPN Content. Your rights are subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service as well as any other agreements applicable to HelloVPN. New or future services that may be offered by HelloVPN will require a separate subscription or agreement.
You are buying a license that gives you the right to use our service.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with use of this service. You must also agree that you nor any other user that you have provided access to will not engage in any of the following activities:
- Sending or receiving unsolicited and/or commercial emails in violation of law, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes”;
- Exploiting, possessing, producing, receiving, transporting, or distributing any illegal content, including but not limited to any sexually explicit depiction of children;
- Uploading, possessing, receiving, transporting, or distributing any copyrighted, trademark, or patented content which you do not own or lack written consent or a license from the copyright owner;
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulating e-mail identifiers in order to mask or mislead the origins of certain content;
- Interfering with the service to any other user, client, host or network which reduces the quality of service for other clients and users; Using the service to engage in Denial-of-service (“DOS”) attacks to any third-parties or to HelloVPN;
- Accessing data, systems or networks including attempts to probe scan or test for vulnerabilities of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without written consent from the owner of the system or network;
- Transmitting any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that abuses, bullies, threatens or encourages bodily harm, injury or destruction of property, defames one or more third parties, or promotes any act of cruelty to animals; or
- Accessing the service to violate any laws in Hong Kong or the country/territory in which you reside.
As a client of HelloVPN, you are responsible for:
- Maintaining the confidentiality and security of the account you are provided.
- Providing valid and accurate identifying information related to the user account.
Liability for any use and/or abuse which occurs while you or any third-party is logged into the HelloVPN service with your account credentials.
You acknowledge that HelloVPN reserves the right to create a subscription service through one or more third party merchants. With each account you may have only one active subscription at a time. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for service and will cover use of that service for the duration of one (1) month, six (6) months, one (1) year depending on the service level plan. A subscription plan is an automatic payment recurring based on the service plan. All accounts are offered as is at the time of purchase. Future services offered by HelloVPN. may not be included with the account. You may cancel the account subscription at anytime; the account will remain active for the remainder of your billing cycle.
HelloVPN reserves the right to change the fees at anytime at its discretion. Subscriber understands that HelloVPN is not obligated to honor errors due to typos and is not responsible for misinformation provided on third party websites or affiliates. Subscriber also understands that any gift-card based transactions for service are not subject to any reductions in price, discounts, promotional rates, or other lowered subscription rates.
You understand and agree that HelloVPN shall maintain your email address after your subscription ends. You may access the Client Control Panel to reactivate your subscription at any time.
You may cancel your subscription with a full refund within 30 days of your initial purchase (“Money Back Guarantee”).
Refunds beyond the 30-day purchase window will be considered, at the sole discretion of HelloVPN, if a Subscriber can demonstrate that the Service was not available or usable during the subscription period and that reasonable attempts were made to contact HelloVPN to resolve the issue. In this case, HelloVPN may provide the Subscriber with a pro-rata refund of service fees paid during the period when the Service was not available or usable.
Refunds are generally processed within seven (7) days, and are made to the original form of payment used for purchase. All refunds are sent in USD and therefore the refund amount could differ from the amount originally paid in local currency.
Any change to the original purchase, such as upgrading to an extended billing term or purchasing of additional licenses under the same account, shall constitute a waiver of the Money Back Guarantee option. To request a refund under the Money Back Guarantee, please open a ticket at the Client Control Panel.
HelloVPN reserves the right to close your account at any given time without any given notice. While HelloVPN will, at its best interest, attempt to provide full and complete service to its users, this right is reserved for reasons which may arise at a later date. Subscriber understands that HelloVPN also reserves the right to scale back or throttle bandwidth originating from subscriber accounts that may breach the present Agreement or in the event of excessive usage on the HelloVPN network.
Subscriber also understands that HelloVPN for reasons beyond its control may shut down and terminate services. If HelloVPN ceases operations, subscribers will be notified with at least thirty (30) days advance notice. Subscribers will not be eligible for a pro-rated, partial, or complete refund in the event of a shut down.
Subscriber represents and warrants that all of the identifying information provided to HelloVPN to use the HelloVPN website is accurate and current and you have all necessary right, power, and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
SUBSCRIBER UNDERSTANDS THAT THE HELLOVPN WEBSITE AND SERVICE IS PROVIDED AS-IS. SUBSCRIBER AGREES THAT USE OF THE HELLOVPN WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HELLOVPN, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. HELLOVPN MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, NOR ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY:
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE,
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY,
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE HELLOVPN.COM WEBSITE.
HELLOVPN DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE HELLOVPN WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND HELLOVPN WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HELLOVPN.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL HELLOVPN, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE HELLOVPN SERVICE IN AN AREA OR COUNTRY WHICH PROHIBITS SUCH ACTIONS ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE HELLOVPN.COM WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HELLOVPN.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.